BOMAG BW900-50 Tandem Vibratory Roller
Earthwork and asphalt applications.
New construction and repair work for medium and small scale construction projects, on parking lots, sidewalks, cycle paths, playing fields and sports grounds as well as rolling of joints in road construction.
- Clear operation and indicator controls with a new ergonomic steering wheel for maximum comfort.
- The standard foldable ROPS offers flexibility for transport and storage.
- Maintenance free bolt-on articulated and oscillating joint.
- Operating weight - 2639 lbs
- Average axle load - 1320 lbs
- Speed (with vibration) - 0-2.5 mph
- Speed (for transport) - 0-5.4 mph
- Engine manufacturer - Honda
- Type - GX630
- Cooling cylinders - air
- Number of cylinders - 2
Single Directional Vibratory Plates
Compaction of a wide variety of sand, gravel and granular based materials. Use for hot and cold asphalt patching.
Removalble water tank with level gauge.
Easy jobsite movement with transport wheels.
Protection for paving stones by the Vulcolan mat.
Operating weight - 236 lbs
Basic weight - 238 lbs
Max. working Speed (depending on conditions) - 98 ft/min
Max. gradeability - 30%
Reversible Vibratory Plates
Use for compaction of granular, cohesive and mixed soils.
Landscaping, sidewalks and patio sub-base material and for setting of patio block.
Use for asphalt compaction with pavers and in confined areas.
- The water kit allows for compacting asphalt.
- The transport wheels allow for one-person movement around the jobsite.
- The Vulcolan mat helps avoid damage to paving stones surfaces
- Basic weight - 269 lbs
- Operating weight - 276 lbs
- Max. working speed - 82 ft/min
- Max. gradeability - 30%
Stress-free operation: switch on, start up, and off you go. With a robust design, intuitive operation, and safe handling, BOMAG tampers are the first choice on every construction site.
- Two-stage dual air filter system gives maximum availability and extended service life.
- Unique BOMAG lubrication system provides optimum oil supply in the crankcase at all angles. The engine is also protected by the automatic oil level check system.
- Optional transport wheels for easy handling around site.
- Hour counter and tachometer plus integrated service display.
- The height adjustable, anti-vibration guide handle can be adjusted to suit every operator.
- ON/OFF safety easy-action switch for prompt engine and fuel start-up and shutdown.
- Honda GX100 gasoline powered.
- 4200 RPM
Great for pipeline, trench and sewer line construction, backfills, foundations and repair work on asphalt.