Kasi Patriot Infrared Truck Mounted, Self Contained Infrared Restoration System
48 sq. ft. Infrared pavement heater, 2, 4 or 6 ton capacity asphalt reclaimer, large tool storage area, compactor compartment, and dumping waste bin.
Hydraulic controls add to the ease of operation.
The patriot provides a 2-person crew with all the materials and equipment necessary to perform the finest asphalt restorations.
- Self-contained 12-volt system maintained by truck alternator with built in automatic charger/maintainer as backup.
- Eight 6' long, high efficiency stainless steel UltraGlow® Infrared radiation used to heat the asphalt pavement.
- Reclaimer is available with optional detachable insulated outer doors for added thermal efficiency and improved appearance.
- Recommended max. holding time - 48 hours.
- Reclaiming time - 16 hours.
- Max. interior skin temp - 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Holding temp - 275-300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Compactor Compartment is a convenient "drive-up" roller storage area that is only 15" off the ground.
- Extra low storage area to store all your tools including shovels, rakes, wheelbarrow, fuel cans, signs, cones, etc.
- Propane is supplied by 5 -100lb vapor draw gas cylinders. Fuel capacity eliminates the need for HASMAT placarding.
Kasi-Pro Heat Minuteman trailer is a two-ton capacity Asphalt Reclaimer, 48 sq. ft. Infrared heater, roller ramp system.
It is a self-contained asphalt restoration system. It is ideal for permanently repairing all general asphalt defects including potholes, surface cracking, utility cuts, trenches, bird baths and man holes.
The Pro Heat Minutemean provides a two-man crew with all the tools and equipment needed to perform the finest asphalt restorations.
Burner functioning indicator.
5 tank configuration provides better vaporization of fuel and longer operating time.
Eight 6' long, high efficiency stainless steel UltraGlow® Infrared radiation used to heat the asphalt pavement.
Reclaimer keeps up to 2 tons of asphalt at plant mix temperature in any kind of weather.
Recommended max. holding time - 48 hours.
Reclaiming time - 12 hours.
Max. interior skin temp - 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Holding temp - 275-300 degrees Fahrenheit.
1000 lb compactor ramp system.
On board storage with 30 cubic feet of storage area with drop down doors to store wheelbarrow, tools, signs, cones etc.
7000 lb Torfelex axles with independent suspension provides better handling.
Trailer mounted, 48 sq. ft. Infrared Heater with 8 UltraGlo® converters.
The Kasi IR-480 utilizes infrared radiation to heat existing asphalt pavement. In 3 minutes the pavement will be sufficiently softened to apply pavement texturing.
By increasing heating time 5-6 minutes, the asphalt will be workable to a depth of 2 1/2 inches, without damage.
Once softened, the existing asphalt is reused and, with the addition of virgin material, the pavement can be restored to its original condition.
Ideal for permanently repairing all general asphalt defects.
Fixes potholes, surface cracking, utility cuts and trenches as well as installing pavement texturing.
4R Four-Ton Capacity Asphalt Reclaimer
The Kasi-4R maintains four tons of plant mix asphalt at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 48 hours
- Reclaims stockpiled asphalt (virgin or previously excavated).
- Features facilitate year-round patching of roads with permanent material.
- Provides the operator with convenient 30" high shoveling platform from which to work.
The design, workmanship and materials incorporated in the 4R will provide many years of dependable services.
2RTM Two-Ton Capacity, Truck Mounted, Asphalt Reclaimer and Storage Unit
The Kasi-2RTM is designed to maintain 2 tons of hot asphalt at plant mix temperature for up to 48 hours in any weather.
- Reclaims stockpiled asphalt, returning it to 300 degree material overnight.
- Takes up less than 4' of rail space allowing the remainder of the truck to be used for other purposes.
- The 2RTM can be used in combination with an infrared heater for infrared restorations or simply to make hot asphalt available whenever it is needed.
The design, workmanship and materials incorporated all Kasi Equipment are exceptional.