88% bio-based pavement preservation agent.
Proven to prolong the life of asphalt surfaces and maintain the skid resistance.
- When applied to an asphalt surface, RePLAY® adds new polymers to the mix and the patented solution reverses the oxidation process below the surface and helps repair hairline cracks on the surface.
- Penetrates up to 1.25 inches deep into the asphalt in a matter of minutes.
- Quick drying time. Takes between 15 and 30 minutes to cure depending on weather conditions.
- Extends life of paved asphalt surfaces when applied every 3-5 years
- Can be used on just about any paved asphalt surface including parking lots, streets and highways, highway rumble strips, airport runways and taxiways, sidewalks, trails and even tennis courts.
- Best if applied within two weeks after repaving until about three years into the asphalts life span.
Click on the links below to download materials regarding RePLAY®
RePLAY® White Paper Report
RePLAY® Skid Test
Soybeans Nanoparticles and Pavement Preservation Article
Check out the videos below made for Bargen Inc.
Asphalt and Tar Remover
AR-3600™ safely cleans up tar and asphalt residue.
- Effectively removes all asphalt formulations.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Safe on painted surfaces.
- Safe on most plastic surfaces.
- Safe on all metals.
- Simple water washdown.
- Excellent degreaser and parts washer.
- Works on hot or cold mixes.
- AR-3600™ is a 93 percent bio-based asphalt and tar remover ideal for cleaning trucks, pavers, and tools. The solution is safe for both the user and the environment and works faster than diesel and other fuel oils used for cleaning paving equipment and works in all climates.
- The solution contains a proprietary, non-toxic detergent system that allows for better penetration, making your clean-up process faster. It does not damage paint, including clearcoat finishes. It is safe to use on most plastic surfaces, including vehicle brake lenses, and works great on all metals, including brass distributors and other application/metering equipment.